July 11, 2016

DVF Wrap Dress

There is one item that has been on my wishlist for years: a Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress. However, when it came to investing in such an iconic piece of clothing, I knew I wanted to find a print that I absolutely loved. So, each season, I scoured the new print releases until this one (Indigo Snake Leaves) finally caught my eye earlier this year. I ended up purchasing it in the New Julian Two style which means the dress is knee-length with 3/4 sleeves and no collar. Overall, a very classic silhouette that's perfect for summer work outfits!

Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg (other colours) / Sandals: Naturalizer
Bag: Mulberry (here) / Bracelet: Mark. (c/o)

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress! DVF's designs are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a tad out of my budget but very pretty print you chose!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I waited so long to purchase... they are quite pricey and I wanted to own it in a print I really love!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous dress, I adore the print and the color!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning!! I love this print.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wrap dress looks wonderful on you, Alison!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, love this look.

    fourcatsplusus.co.uk | Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with DVF dresses and this one is fab !!! Love it !

    Fashion and Cookies - fashion & beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhh, I am envious that you've already bought a DvF wrap dress, mine is still sitting in my wish list and I have a feeling it will continue to sit there for a while. What a gorgeous purchase, it's beautiful on you.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.