November 13, 2010

Sally Hansen Evening Fog

Sally Hansen Evening Fog
I've blogged about Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish before (see here, here, and here), and everytime I've been impressed by the quality and shade selection. For Fall 2010, Sally Hansen has collaborated with Tracy Reese once again to create a collection full of on-trend greys/browns/taupes, glitters and reds.

I was immediately drawn to Evening Fog, a creamy "greige" which I am totally in love with. The colour is neutral but still noticeable, and the formula is consistent with all the other Complete Salon Manicure polishes I own (i.e. applies smoothly and is opaque in 2 coats).

Unfortunately the brush on my polish is a bit wonky. I've heard of people having problems with brush quality and so far, I've never had a problem. On my Evening Fog, however, the bristles are kind of all over the place and super splayed out. Was very annoying to deal with at first, so I'd recommend checking the bottles before you buy. I didn't really have an option though -- this was the only bottle left and I had to have it!

5 comments:

  1. ooh greige's are some of my favorites! :) sucks to hear about the brush though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so really beautiful nail polish color <3
    i like it

    you're so creative =9
    P.S You have one new follower *hugs*

    Xoxo ♥
    Pinkie Anggia

    http://sugarpuff.jp.pn

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are looking for great blogs and we would love it if you registered yours with us.

    PostZoom is a directory of the best blog posts which helps readers find great blog posts and our goal is to help blog owners drive more traffic to their blog.

    If you are interested in joining, please check us out!

    Thanks,
    Eric Castelli
    PostZoom

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Katrina I love greiges too! LOVEEEEEEE

    @sugarpuff Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this color! Very pretty

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Don't forget to follow via BlogLovin', Facebook, Instagram,or Twitter

All content and photography © alison*elle. Design By The Sunday Studio.